Are you considering buying a new home but need help with your down payment. Let’s talk today about the Downpayment Plus program. Please complete the form below. You will receive a call from a lender within 24 hours.
There are many available financing programs available but here are the details of a few.
DOWNPAYMENT PLUS PROGRAM
New Program Available, $8000 available for the purchase of your home!
IHDA HOMEBUYER PROGRAMS (Illinois Development Housing Authority):
IHDA’s flagship mortgage program, SmartMove, offers first-time homebuyers an affordable 30-year fixed-rate mortgage and up to $6,000 for down payment and closing costs. SmartMove is the perfect solution for borrowers who have limited funds for down payment, yet have the financial means to maintain monthly mortgage payments.
• Up to $6,000 cash assistance to cover down payment and closing costs
• 30-year fixed-rate mortgage with a competitive interest rate
• Variety of loan options to choose from, including FHA, Conventional, VA, and USDA
• Buyers must be first-time homebuyers
• Contribute one percent or $1,000 of the purchase price, whichever is greater
• Purchase a one- or two- unit property within Illinois
• Live in property as primary residence Back To Work Loan Program:
Back To Work Loan Program:
This is a program for shorter waiting period after bankruptcy, foreclosure, and short sale.
- Purchase Transactions Only.
- Housing counseling must be completed 30 days prior to loan application.
- The bankruptcy, foreclosure or short sale must be related directly to the loss of job OR 20% income reduction for at least 6 months.
- Credit must be satisfactory for a minimum of 12 months after the event.
Contact us today to find out if your eligible for either of the above programs or to find out about other programs that fit your needs.